Safety & Security
Below are safety resources recommended by Go Hawaii, the official Hawaii Island travel website. Safety Tips for Hawaiian Travelers | Go Hawaii
As of May 5th 2023, the World Health Organization (WHO) no longer constitutes Covid-19 as a global public health emergency. While Covid-19 has been on the decline, the Indoor Air 2024 conference is taking safety measures to mitigate potential health risks.
- Good Ventilation: The Hawaii Convention Center is open air
- Keep valuables in your hotel room or a hotel safe. When out for the day, keep essentials with you.
- Keep an eye on your belongings while on the beach.
- If you must leave items in the trunk of your vehicle, place them there prior to arriving at your destination.
- Carry travelers checks instead of large amounts of cash. Divide your money and credit cards.
- Do not leave your sliding glass door or screen open.
- Don’t risk your life for a selfie.
- Stay on designated trails/paths.
- Going out on edges could lead to a collapse.
At Indoor Air, we believe that every person has the right to feel valued, respected, and included. We are committed to creating an environment where all attendees feel welcome regardless of their race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, and any other aspect of their identity. We strive to foster a culture of inclusion through our policies, practices, and behaviors to build a stronger and more innovative indoor air revolution.